Friday, November 25, 2011

Out with the old, in with the bizarre.

We gather here today to celebrate two odd, yet (kind of) momentous occasions.
Yesterday, I experienced my first Thanksgiving with my dad and Jenny. (Yay.) This means theatre hopping for the entirety of the day while stopping in between only for dinner. We went to the Muppet Movie at the Cinerama at about 10 something in the morning, then on to Hugo 3D at the Regal Meridian, then Immortals 3D at Pacific Place. We stopped to let out the dogs at home and then had a turkey dinner at the Mecca Bar & Cafe. It even came with the largest slice of pumpkin pie in the world afterwards.
Yup, that's cranberry sauce in a to-go sauce cup.
Afterwards, we went to Le Havre at the Uptown. Hurray SIFF! (Seattle International Film Festival- they now own two movie theatres in town where they play really good indie films.) We love you!
So, good Thanksgiving. Needless to say, it went by very fast. 

Then, today, a second strange, new event took place- the deflowering of my once pristine laptop. I have an affinity for stickers, and it was only a matter of time before this affinity took over my computer. I tried to keep it clean for as long as I could, and, today, I gave in.
I'll keep adding to it. It still looks somewhat empty to me.

Definition of perfection: finding the perfect present for somebody else when you only walked into the store on a whim.

No comments:

Post a Comment