Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Chincha gwiyeoweo toki! (Really cute bunny!)

Hi! Let's talk about bunnies. I've been staying with my Uncle Jamie and Aunt Miya and they have two bunnies, Rumor and Monsu. I wanted to introduce them to you.
Monsu!
 Rumor!
They are cute bunnies and they are finally letting me pet them. Yay! 

Okay, so the past couple of days (Tuesday and Wednesday) I haven't really done anything new. Tuesday I went to chuam beach again, and explored a little more, and read my book. 
There are lots of cats at Chuam.
Cat.

 Cat.

Cute family.

Three cats!

Baby with grandma?

Cat.

Breakfast: cereal. Lunch: Seafood fried rice. Dinner: Pho
And the next day, Wednesday, I went up to Mureung Valley again and hiked up to the twin falls. The leaves were more colourful this time.



Kay. Yeah. Point taken? Moving on.
Breakfast: Cereal!
Lunch: Deok gook su, Jean kalgook su. (Two types of soup. I wasn't a super fan of either, but they were alright.)
Dinner: Korean Barbeque! (The real deal.)

And then that night we watched Totoro. And Jordan was happy. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment