Friday, November 11, 2011

Seoul pt. 2

Hey all. I'm just going to pick up where I left off.
After Gyeongbok Palace we went to Insadong, which is kind of the artsy area of Seoul. It was really cute- all of the buildings were very different from one another and the alleys branching off from the main road were long and winding.
Ginko trees changing colour.

Alley.

The best example of resourcefulness- cabbage growing in a planter.  

Alley. 

Jamie and Cameron, his friend that we met up with while we were there. He was very nice, and he also bought us lunch and me a hat. (Cameron on right, Jamie on left.)

People in traditional Korean clothing. 

Two boys in traditional Korean clothing talking to a friend. 

Stabuckse coppee.

There were people that were making and selling these candies on the side of the street. These guys were really cool and when they were making the candies they would say the procedure out loud in a sing songy kind of way. They aren't doing that in this video but just to give you an idea...

I also saw a couple really cute kids while in Seoul.



After getting lunch and walking around a bit, it was time for me to go to the airport to fly home. So Jamie and Miya drove me to Incheon and said goodbye, and I was on my way.
Breakfast: Korean dunkin' donuts? haha.
Lunch: Spicy octopus and shiitake mushrooms
Dinner: airplane food! yay!
I'm missing Korea, but it's nice to be back too. This has been a great experience and I just wanted to thank all of those who supported me with going on this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment