Friday, February 3, 2012

More Adventures in Cooking, and Life.

Life is weird. Today, sad and strange things are happening elsewhere, things no one can begin to understand why they're happening. At the same time, it feels like something resembling summer in Seattle today! And the mountains are so wonderful!

So although life is weird, and although it might be hard sometimes, one has to try to see the happy and beautiful things in life as well. 
Like Betty! She is the perfect example of being at peace with the world.


Now to what's been going on with me-
While going on a walk to Caffe Ladro today, I was listening to the Decemberists, and it just felt good. I thought I'd try to share the experience with you to the best of my ability-


Also, last night I cooked again! I made vegetable chowder with carrots, mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, corn, and potatoes. Very yummy. I also made cookie bars!



(They all made very good leftovers today, too! Hurray!)

And to update you all in the dance life of Jordan Rahne MacIntosh-Hougham, I randomly got asked to be in Kelsey Murphy's Cornish College of the Arts Senior BFA Performance, which will be on the 16th and 17th of February. Wednesday I had my first rehearsal, and tonight is my second. Things are lining up! 
IN OTHER NEWS PINA 3D IS COMING TO CINERAMA FEBRUARY 10TH AND I AM SO EXCITED! It will be glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment