Friday, January 6, 2012

Help a brother out!

Hey again! This one's another small post.

First, a plug-
A friend of mine has written a book which is being sold on Amazon for the next ninety days, and if it gets sold enough, it'll stay up. It's only 3.99, and it's super easy, so even if you're not planning on reading it, buy it to help him out, and who knows? Maybe you'll like it. So check it out- it's called King of Storms.

Secondly, my dad and I were in the car the other day, and Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes came on the radio, and my dad started singing to it in chicken, and I started singing to it in cat, and that gave me a great idea for a band.


Hurray! It's Chicken and Cat: The Band!! They only do Jack White covers. 

3 comments:

  1. Just ordered it :) Not really my genre but perhaps Grampa will like it. Hopefully it will help Connor. Congratulations to him! love you, Nana.

    ReplyDelete